Elders de Chic History

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Riding on the R train with a Genius

Photobucket


Photobucket


I begun this blog because I feel in our society people look down upon getting old, and aging. But I feel its the best thing ever because you are growing and learning so many new things about yourself, and I must say your style only gets better, and your confidence, and drive for life as well... This the first posting for "CHIC ELDERS" blog, this name, and idea came to me because I kept seeing stylish, and assertive elders, or matured people around New York City. I thought it would be great to photo document their vintage, and fresh style.

First Spotlight: He is very into his novel, but at the same time he has a calmness about him.
Style Factor: A grey haired man with a cool Aztec Knit, red eyeglass frames, B/W plaid dress shirt, brown sneakers and tan pants.

He reminds me of Albert Einstein. What do you think of his intellectual and effortless style?

2 comments: